Followers

Friday 21 September 2012

Week One Progress






I started my first semester brief this week in college. The title of the brief is "To Sense My Space". Here is a collection of images that I took from my sketchbook of my weeks work. I started with brainstorming the sentence; “To Sense My Space”. I decided I would start my project by studying how my senses influence my perception of space. I began taking photographs through glass and water to see what effects that had on how I saw the spaces around me. I also made studies of rooms in different levels of light to see how a lack of light changes my perception of a space. I have also started looking into optical art and how we make incorrect assumptions about space based on our senses. Next week I will begin experimenting with three dimensional pieces in space and how my senses interact with these objects.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment