Followers

Sunday 12 May 2013

Poster Design- Week Four


This week I chose my concept and created three dimensional pieces that celebrated the rubber band. I then photographed the star shapes and manipulated them in Photoshop to begin the finished poster. The concept of the finished poster is based on stars and constellations as they are celebratory in nature. The background colour reflects the colour of the night sky. The colour of the text reflects the colour of the rubber bands. I placed smaller versions of the stars in the background so it would look like a night sky.     



1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com / 

    ReplyDelete